For a quote, we need to understand your requirements so please click here to contact us to submit a quick enquiry or schedule a no-obligation introductory call.
Some guidance on our fees is provided below and to the right you can explore our main types of assignments working with clients and our business support programmes (scroll down to open up each section).
Across all our services, Jay’s education-driven approach to working with clients delivers outcomes, whether that’s making step-wise improvements to people and processes or a total transformation of the business model to yield tangible increases in clarity, performance, profitability and revenue.
Over the years, Jay has undertaken a wide variety of organisational business reviews and mentored hundreds of individuals at various stages of their career & entrepreneurship: from students to startups, from local business owners to network marketers, from university professionals to executive directors.
Our consulting services run on the basis of projects or assignments rather than daily rates. This is because larger projects will attract a lower “rate” than one-off consultancy days. However, for the purpose of some procurements, typically our rates are £950 per day plus expenses (travel & accommodation).
By way of examples (excluding expenses):
- One off advisory consultations (face-to-face or via skype usually lasting 1-2 hours): £250 (including pre-meeting review of issues/documentation/questions as preparation for the session)
- A short scoping study or market research/analysis contract 5-10 days: £950 per day
- Evaluation project of 10+ days: £850 per day (including design, data collection, analysis & report writing)
- CPD workshops, training & tutoring: £650 per day delivery plus £20 per participant (excludes any additional time required for preparation, tailoring & travel charged at £450 per day)
- Longer term “critical friend” or non-exec director advisory role over an initiative, programme or project: from £1000 per month (charged on a monthly or quarterly basis as required), minimum contract 3 months.
EVALUATION OF PROJECTS & PROGRAMMES
We undertake three main types of evaluation:
- EXTERNAL EVALUATION – an independent, systematic process of inquiry and analysis, designed to provide objective “external” judgements and a detailed report concerning performance, capability and outcomes. This may be a short, formal post-project evaluation, a full programme mid- or end-review or a long term consultancy to help design the evaluation and support evaluation activity across the entire work plan.
- SCOPING RESEARCH – a diagnostic inquiry involving market research and/or stakeholder consultation to look at initial feasibility and interest in an innovation, start up or project/programme, which can form the basis of evidence for funding applications.
- BUSINESS MARKETING REVIEW – a strategic diagnostic review of your business development process, marketing activities, sales process and/or website review with regard to clarity and leverage and a detailed report of problem / limiting areas and recommended actions for improvement. From this clear vantage point, if you decide you wish us to help you implement the solutions identified, we can put together a flexible, negotiated project with you.
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT REVIEWS
Working in educational, professional and business development “in the trenches” for many years, we bring both academic credibility and operational pragmatism to evaluation and analysis of business strategy and planning processes. Our expertise stems from leading, managing and evaluating large-scale change programmes as well as smaller innovation and improvement projects – we look at the holistic effectiveness of strategy, design, quality and operational processes across the organisation. We have supported hundreds of not-for-profit institutions, SMEs and independent service providers with business transformation: performance improvement, value for money, strategic marketing and client journey processes.
Projects usually span 5-20 days depending on the scope and we work with you to:
- Plan out the focus, documentation and meetings required
- Conduct interviews onsite and attend key executive boards
- Analyse findings and produce a report.
The deliverable is a document evidencing positive findings, areas for improvement and recommendations for management. Clients remark on our insightful and actionable outputs, which bring both an external perspective and evidence for change.
BUSINESS SUPPORT PROGRAMMES
In March, we open up our 6-week Business Boost Programme of tailored support for SMEs in the Midlands region.
Click here for information about the programme, eligibility and enrolment details.
iSuccess Business Academy
Membership is free and it includes immediate access to our monthly “Insights” e-magazine as well as Jay’s best-selling mini-course “Mindset, Marketing & Money Breakthroughs in Business” designed to help independent service providers break through the ceiling of trading time for money. There are a wide range of follow on programmes for small business owners, managers & marketing professionals committed to innovation, improvement and growth.
iSuccess Business Academy is also home to The Educational Entrepreneurs Club – a community of like-minded business owners who are actively educating in a global market place growing their influence, impact and income based on the principles and approaches set out in Jay’s book “The Educational Entrepreneur” – available soon on Amazon in paperback & Kindle versions.
Book a session with Jay and discover how we can best help.