For a quote, we need to understand your requirements so please click here to contact us, submit a quick enquiry or schedule a no-obligation introductory call.
Some guidance on our fees is provided below and to the right you can explore our main areas of service (click the + button top right to open up each section).
Across all our services, our participative and evidence-based approach to organisational business review means your team is supported to reflect, share and learn from the work we do together.
Our work delivers both clarity and tangible outcomes, whether that’s making incremental improvements to the performance of teams and processes or a total transformation of your operating model to bring about step-change in productivity, profitability and revenue.
Our consulting services are scoped & priced on the basis of projects or assignments rather than daily rates per se. This is because larger projects will attract a lower “rate” than one-off consultancy days, because these offer a bigger commitment and build knowledge for future work. However, for the purpose of some procurements that require a stated daily rate, typically our average rate is £950 per day plus expenses (travel & accommodation). Education sector clients are entitled to a small reduction.
By way of examples:
- One-off advisory or strategy consults (face-to-face or via zoom/skype usually lasting approx. 1 hour): £275 (including pre-meeting review of issues/documentation/questions feeding into the session)
- A short scoping or feasibility study, process review, market research or data analysis – 5-10 days: £1050 per day
- External evaluation – 10+ days: £950 per day (including design, data collection, stakeholder consultation, analysis & report writing)
- Speaking events, workshops, training & mentoring: £750 per day delivery plus £25 per participant (excludes any additional time required for preparation, tailoring & travel charged at £450 per day)
- Longer term “critical friend” or non-exec director advisory role over an initiative, programme or project: from £1000 per month (charged on a monthly or quarterly basis as required), minimum contract 3 months.
We undertake four main types of evaluation:
- EXTERNAL EVALUATION – an independent, systematic process of inquiry and analysis, designed to provide objective “external” judgements and a detailed report concerning performance, capability and outcomes of a change programme or innovation project. This may be a short, formal post-project evaluation, a full programme mid- or end-review or a long term consultancy to help design the evaluation and support evaluation activity across the entire work plan.
- SCOPING RESEARCH – a diagnostic inquiry involving market research and/or stakeholder consultation to look at initial feasibility and interest in an innovation, start up or project/programme, which can form the basis of evidence for funding applications.
- BUSINESS MARKETING REVIEW – a strategic diagnostic review of your business development process, marketing activities, sales process and/or website review with regard to clarity and leverage and a detailed report of problem / limiting areas and recommended actions for improvement. From this clear vantage point, if you decide you wish us to help you implement the solutions identified, we can work with you on the action plan.
- STRATEGIC REVIEW – a combination of the above, where we consult with senior managers and stakeholders to help you develop your future vision and plan what needs to happen to achieve it. We work collaboratively and closely with you to examine the overall mission and culture of the organisation or business, consider the reputational and financial imperatives and goals, identify the resource, operational and expertise strengths and limitations, and feedback findings iteratively for discussion and finally provide an overall set of recommendations on how to improve performance and maximise growth.
Our operational improvement review & challenge projects are like an internal audit without the audit!
Working in educational, professional and business development “in the trenches” for many years, we bring both academic credibility and business pragmatism to our review work. We look at the holistic effectiveness of strategy, design, planning, quality, training and delivery processes across the organisation.
Our expertise stems from leading, managing and evaluating change programmes, support services and innovation and improvement projects. We have supported hundreds of clients from not-for-profit institutions, small businesses and independent service providers seeking support for their transformation work, from performance improvement and value for money to strategic marketing and client journey mapping.
Projects usually span 5-20 days depending on the scope and we work with you to:
- Plan out the focus, documentation, methodologies and time required
- Conduct interviews onsite and attend key board and management meetings
- Analyse findings and produce an executive summary and detailed report.
The deliverable is a document evidencing positive findings, areas for improvement and recommendations for management. Clients remark on our insightful and actionable outputs, which bring both an external perspective and evidence for change.
BUSINESS SUPPORT PROGRAMMES
We offer a number of mentor-supported programmes to help SMEs with business growth strategies: brand messaging, digital marketing integration and sales process automation.
Our Digital Roadmap programme provides specific support for business development, online marketing and sales process improvement. Click here to book an initial exploratory call.
Our 6-week Business Boost Programme delivers tailored support to UK small businesses. Click here for information about the programme, eligibility and enrolment details.
iSuccess Business Academy
Launching soon, our iSuccess Business Academy aims to support & inspire ambitious expert professionals who want to learn how to systematise, package, promote, sell & deliver what they do in a more leveraged way than selling 1:1 done-for-you consulting or coaching services, so that they can build a highly profitable and fulfilling business.
Schedule a complimentary consult with Jay and discover how we can best help.
Click the button below or phone 0845 8600065 and leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can to set up a time to speak.